Columbia Discount Homes
Getting a low interest rate mobile home loan is very possible using the FHA mortgage program. The reality is that in many areas, manufactured homes, also known as mobile homes, are the primary residence of choice and one of the most difficult types of homes to get a competitive interest rate home loan on.
Need help with financing your home? Let us help! All it takes is a little bit of information to do a credit application and you can find out very quickly how we can help. We do our best to get you the home you want at a payment you can afford.
We can do an application over the phone, via email or in person. Have land and want to put a home on it? We can help with your land & home financing, too.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Under the Title I program, FHA approved lenders make loans from their own funds to eligible borrowers to finance the purchase or refinance of a manufactured home and/or lot. FHA insures the lender against loss if the borrower defaults. Credit is granted based upon the applicant’s credit history and ability to repay the loan in regular monthly installments.Financing Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
Are You A First Time Home Buyer?
- Qualified first-time homebuyers are eligible to receive a second mortgage of 3% of the loan amount to be used for down payment and closing costs.
- The second mortgage is a five-year, diminishing loan at 0% interest.
- The second mortgage is forgiven after five years of occupancy by the owner and monthly payments are not required.
- First Home Plus Program: Provides up to $2,500 in cash assistance to help eligible borrowers with closing costs, down payment or minor repairs.
- Down payment and closing cost assistance.
- Down payment, closing costs with funds to rehabilitate their new home.
- Subordinate loans.