Modern manufactured homes offer lower costs for construction, energy use, maintenance and are statistically safer against fire than conventional construction housing. At the start of 2012 an estimated 19-20 million Americans currently live in mobile or manufactured homes. If you are one of them, then you already know that you can cook, clean, eat, live and love the same in a manufactured home as you would in an apartment, rental, condo or conventional built single family dwelling. One big difference is that you can live for a lot less than other forms of housing.
Below you will find a sample of our current inventory of both new and pre-owned homes, our inventory is large and changes frequently so always feel free to contact us for more information. All it takes is a little bit of information to do a credit application, (Free and with No Obligation To Purchase) We will be happy to get you pre-approved while we work to find you the perfect home for your family’s needs.
Online Sales: (573) 303-5526
We Can Build It For You!
If one of our new display homes listed below happens to be sold or doesn’t have exactly the design and décor you want, no problem. We special order based on homes we have displayed all the time. We will be delighted to assist you, working with our builders we can personalize your new home to meet your specific taste.
Note: All New Home Prices Include Delivery and Set Up
Are You A First Time Home Buyer?
The Missouri Housing Development Commission helps enable first-time homebuyers in need of down payment and closing cost assistance.
Missouri Residents: MHDC First Place Loan Program
- Qualified first-time homebuyers are eligible to receive a second mortgage of 3% of the loan amount to be used for down payment and closing costs.
- The second mortgage is a five-year, diminishing loan at 0% interest.
- The second mortgage is forgiven after five years of occupancy by the owner and monthly payments are not required.
Iowa Residents: Iowa Finance Authority First Home Programs
- First Home Plus Program: Provides up to $2,500 in cash assistance to help eligible borrowers with closing costs, down payment or minor repairs.
Illinois Residents: IHDA Grants For Homebuyers
- Down payment and closing cost assistance.
- Down payment, closing costs with funds to rehabilitate their new home.
- Subordinate loans.